Park School is dedicated to creating a community of engaged, challenged and empowered young people, life-long learners and responsible, compassionate citizens of the world. Learn more about the Park School.
Haunted Circus – Every Saturday & Sunday from 10/4 thru 10/26
- The Park School students and parents will be hosting a Haunted Circus at the school house each Saturday and Sunday in October. Come through our haunted circus for a $5 donation and if you don’t run screaming, stay for some treats! View some pics here.
Annual Fall Online Auction – 10/13 thru 11/8
- Our annual online auction is officially LIVE! Click here to view all of the items we have for auction. Remember, all winning bids are donated directly to the Park School – so be sure to get something for yourself, and your loved ones for the upcoming holidays!
- If you are a local business and would like to donate an item or gift card (tax deductible!), it’s not to late to get in the action – please contact us today. The auction will end on November 8th.
Recent News & Events
- We had a lot of fun participating in this year’s C-Ville Vegetarian Festival.
- The Park School hosted a table at the Charlottesville Pride Festival last Saturday.
- The Park School participated for the 2nd year in Nelson County’s Lockn’ Fest. Click here to view pictures from our fabulous time.
- On September 4th the Park School students visited the Blue Ridge Area Food Bank and volunteered their time filling bags with donated food. Check out our gallery depicting their fun experience.
- We received over $10K in donations during this year’s Give4Good of Greater Charlottesville online Giving Day event – a part of Give Local America.
- Vanessa Camperlengo, M.D. hosted a “ADHD Medications: What You Need to Know” workshop at the Park School on Saturday March 22nd.
- Our Online Auction ended on 12/20 that consisted of some amazing donated items to include toys, art, autographed memorabilia, musical instruments and more! Thanks again to all of our donors!!
- During the Mountain Cove Music Festival, we performed the drawing for the signed Grace Potter guitar. Local Kris Galione was the happy winner – Congratulations Kris!! Donations exceeded $700.00 for this effort. Thank you to all that purchased an entry! Check out pictures taken on our Facebook Mountain Cove Music Festival album.
- The support we received at the Lock’N Festival was AMAZING!! A good time was had by all. Check out some of the pictures taken on the Lock’N Facebook album.
IRS Tax-ID number #27-0667582