Park School is dedicated to creating a community of engaged, challenged and empowered young people, life-long learners and responsible, compassionate citizens of the world. Learn more about the Park School.
- Save The Date…Thursday February 27th, The Park School will be hosting a Student Expo and Family Dinner. Students will be able to showcase their art work and science projects. More details to come!
- Vanessa Camperlengo, M.D. will host an “ADHD Medications: What You Need to Know” workshop at the Park School on Saturday March 22nd @2pm FREE of charge.
Recent News & Events
- Our Online Auction ended on 12/20 that consisted of some amazing donated items to include toys, art, autographed memorabilia, musical instruments and more! Thanks again to all of our donors!!
- During the Mountain Cove Music Festival, we performed the drawing for the signed Grace Potter guitar. Local Kris Galione was the happy winner – Congratulations Kris!! Donations exceeded $700.00 for this effort. Thank you to all that purchased an entry! Check out pictures taken on our Facebook Mountain Cove Music Festival album.
- The support we received at the Lock’N Festival was AMAZING!! A good time was had by all. Check out some of the pictures taken on the Lock’N Facebook album.
IRS Tax-ID number #27-0667582