Park School is dedicated to creating a community of engaged, challenged and empowered young people, life-long learners and responsible, compassionate citizens of the world. Learn more about the Park School.
- Save The Date…Thursday April 10th, is the next scheduled Park School parent meeting.
- This year, we are happy to announce our participation in the Give4Good of Greater Charlottesville, an online Giving Day on May 6, 2014. This event is part of Give Local America, a national day of giving that commemorates the 100th anniversary of community foundations. Learn More about Park School’s involvement.
Recent News & Events
- Vanessa Camperlengo, M.D. will host an “ADHD Medications: What You Need to Know” workshop at the Park School on Saturday March 22nd @2pm FREE of charge.
- Our Online Auction ended on 12/20 that consisted of some amazing donated items to include toys, art, autographed memorabilia, musical instruments and more! Thanks again to all of our donors!!
- During the Mountain Cove Music Festival, we performed the drawing for the signed Grace Potter guitar. Local Kris Galione was the happy winner – Congratulations Kris!! Donations exceeded $700.00 for this effort. Thank you to all that purchased an entry! Check out pictures taken on our Facebook Mountain Cove Music Festival album.
- The support we received at the Lock’N Festival was AMAZING!! A good time was had by all. Check out some of the pictures taken on the Lock’N Facebook album.
IRS Tax-ID number #27-0667582