Park School is dedicated to creating a community of engaged, challenged and empowered young people, life-long learners and responsible, compassionate citizens of the world. Learn more about the Park School.
- The fall 2015 newsletter is here!
“Haunted Hospital” is happening this month!
Oct 24 and 25. 4-8 pm
$5 per person 12 and Up
Children under twelve get in free with an adult
Games for the younger crowd and treats!
All proceeds help The Park School!!!
Recent News & Events
- Our Annual Fall Auction ended this November with donations totaling over $660.00! A HUGE thank you to all of the local businesses that donated gift certificates and items to make this year’s auction such a success!
- Check out some of the creepy yet fun pics taken during this year’s Haunted Circus.
- We had a lot of fun participating in this year’s C-Ville Vegetarian Festival.
- The Park School hosted a table at the Charlottesville Pride Festival last Saturday.
- The Park School participated for the 2nd year in Nelson County’s Lockn’ Fest. Click here to view pictures from our fabulous time.
- On September 4th the Park School students visited the Blue Ridge Area Food Bank and volunteered their time filling bags with donated food. Check out our gallery depicting their fun experience.
- We received over $10K in donations during this year’s Give4Good of Greater Charlottesville online Giving Day event – a part of Give Local America.
- Vanessa Camperlengo, M.D. hosted a “ADHD Medications: What You Need to Know” workshop at the Park School on Saturday March 22nd.
- Our Online Auction ended on 12/20 that consisted of some amazing donated items to include toys, art, autographed memorabilia, musical instruments and more! Thanks again to all of our donors!!
- During the Mountain Cove Music Festival, we performed the drawing for the signed Grace Potter guitar. Local Kris Galione was the happy winner – Congratulations Kris!! Donations exceeded $700.00 for this effort. Thank you to all that purchased an entry! Check out pictures taken on our Facebook Mountain Cove Music Festival album.
- The support we received at the Lock’N Festival was AMAZING!! A good time was had by all. Check out some of the pictures taken on the Lock’N Facebook album.
IRS Tax-ID number #27-0667582